22 June 2015

Another Week in the Life

     This past week of missionary work was just that. Elder Gardener and I are keeping on and working with some investigators hoping they will act and become progressing. Everyone here has great potantial but Satan realizes this and drags them way down. Each person struggles a ton when they start to progress. Like Girls cheating on them and leaving them, divorce, children die, etc. It's awful... Satan knows their potential in the church and tries so hard to keep the branch I'm in small and weak. But I'm not going to let that happen!
     Yesterday I had the opportunity to speak in sacrament meeting and talked on Member missionary work. My basis was D&C 88:77,81 and lot of encouragement and ways members can help the two poor busy missionaries (and 3 sister missionaries). We hope to strengthen the branch we do have so when we bring new converts in they have a net to fall into.
     Today Linstead missionaries are coming up to Ochi and were all going to the beach to play in the sand and maybe hit a volleyball around. I'm excited to talk to Elder Johnson, my MTC companion, and catch up with him. Thank you all for those who email me and sorry if I can't get back to you very personally, I am busy like you'd imagine. I love you all and hope you have a great week!


These pics are the North coast so if I swam hard I'd hit Florida! (not!)
On the road from Ochi to Port Antonio
 On the road from Ochi to Port Antonio
 On the road from Ochi to Port Antonio